Brick ‘n Click | Back Office Live | Platinum Retail™ | POS | Retail Enterprise™ | Platinum Supermarket™| Platinum Supermarket ELS™
Unite your workers, customers, and suppliers into one smooth network in the most challenging retail environment. Grow profit store-by-store, region-by-region, and integrate online commerce with brick-and-mortar stores to improve profit chain-wide.
Empower people to benefit from these new and exciting technologies by taking advantage of MTI’s ability to help retailers utilize decision support, data warehousing, and other retail specific applications. Let Retail Enterprise™ be your solution of choice for flexibly managing and growing your retail enterprise.
- Centralized Inventory: Through the use of Inventory Control, managers may now have complete information about each and every item in all stores—price levels, gross margin and markup, quantities on hand and on order, reorder points, multiple vendors, and multiple departments with unlimited categories.
- Centralized Purchasing and Distribution: The Retail Enterprise™ software automatically creates purchase orders for those goods that drop below established reorder points. Make purchases based on actual sales history and business trends. Eliminate over- and under-buying and take advantage of special pricing and vendor discounts.
- Centralized Store Monitoring: From the Headquarters, managers are able to keep a visual eye on the operations of their stores with the power of an integrated digital camera monitoring system. Monitor register operations, warehouse activities, and other sensitive areas of the stores.
- Centralized Pricing Control: Update pricing information, vendor costs, promotional pricing, gross margin, and markup from one location and be confident that changes will be reflected chain wide.
- Centralized Reporting: Retail Enterprise™ can generate reports that enable retailers to maximize their profitability through elimination of register errors, reduction of internal theft and other forms of shrink, as well as control inventory turnover by evaluating fast and slow-selling items.